DTAH is an award-winning landscape architecture, architecture, and urban design firm recognized for projects that contribute to a memorable public realm. We provide the highest level of professional service in a truly integrated studio setting that is stimulating, disciplined, congenial and enjoyable. We work hard, we produce great work, and we take pride in our accomplishments.
We are currently looking for an Intermediate Landscape Architect to fill a full-time position in our studio. Project types will include streetscapes, heritage landscapes, children’s play environments, public parks and plazas, waterfronts, transit infrastructure, and institutional/campus landscapes.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with full OALA membership preferred;
- Strong technical knowledge and detailing abilities; on-site construction experience an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, a good team member;
- Strong time-management skills with experience in complex, multi-disciplinary projects;
- Ability to balance multiple projects with consecutive/overlapping schedules and delivery dates;
- Working knowledge of Toronto Green Standards and LEED;
- Experience and comfort with producing CAD/Details and Construction Documents;
- Advanced AutoCAD and BIM/Revit skills; experience in SketchUp and MicroStation an asset.
Please respond to: email@example.com with ‘Intermediate Landscape Architect Position’ in the subject line of the email.
- Cover letter expressing your interest;
- Resume (pdf);
- Portfolio (pdf or link) with project examples;
- Minimum two (2) references.