CELEBRATE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
reach out to your community, increase awareness of our profession and encourage public participation
Download the WLAM Promotion Package
Use this promotional package to promote WLAM and other WLAM-related events either at the national, provincial, or municipal level. Simply copy and paste the suggested content, photos, and statuses in your social media or traditional communications. The CSLA can help you promote WLAM events and activities happening across Canada and the world. Please share your WLAM events and activities with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Downloadable WLAM Tools
- WLAM poster
- Poster entitled Top 10 Reasons Landscape Architecture Can Save the World
- WLAM Logo
- Template letter asking a mayor to proclaim landscape architecture day
Every April Canadian landscape architects join their colleagues around the world to celebrate our profession. April is the perfect month to share our profession and reach out to our communities, notable for Earth Day (April 22nd) and the birthday of Frederick Law Olmsted (April 27th), founder of the landscape architecture profession in North America.
The Purpose of the CSLA WLAM program is to provide resources to:
- bring local and national recognition and awareness to the profession, Landscape Architects, and works of landscape architecture in Canada;
- encourage public participation and interest in events and activities related to landscape architecture; and,
- encourage people (particularly young people) to consider a career in landscape architecture.