- Preparation of design drawings from concept through to contract documents, tender and contract administration services
- Schematic Design and Design Development: Working as part of the integrated team, undertakes in a self-directed manner the preparation of base plans at a variety of scales to be utilized in all stages of design. Familiarity is required with the requirements and approvals by local regulatory authorities. Deliverables include the development and preparation of plans for Development Permit Applications and associated approvals.
- Preparation of 3D concept renderings and diagrams
- Exploration of innovative design solutions as part of the creative process within a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team dynamic
- Contract Documents: Working as part of the integrated team, this position has overall responsibility for the oversight, management and execution of the preparation of project working drawings.
- Construction Reviews and Onsite Work: Working with the design team, reviewing the process and progress of construction, for confirmation of design intent.
- Contract Administration Assistance: Oversight, management and execution of the preparation of project working drawings.
- Ongoing development of expertise in technical detailing and cost estimating.
- Proficiency in drawings using AutoCAD or Revit, managing the drawing applications and plug-ins, with an emphasis on those with applications for contract documents, with periodic reporting to studio staff on AutoCAD file management, plug-ins and updates.