- Minimum 5+ year’s experience in BC or Canada.
- Professional Registration with the BCSLA is preferred (LEED® registration, although not required, is considered an asset).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to think strategically, to problem-solve, and make decisions quickly and confidently in written, spoken, and drawn format.
- Skilled in early concept development, including: analytical diagramming, research and precedent study, design rationale, concept diagrams and illustrative schematic site plan.
- Deliver consistent high quality production drawings, including: Schematic Design, Design Development, Rezoning, Permitting, and Tender Documents.
- Extensive Contract Admin and field review experience (Reports, Addendums, RFI’s, CCO’s, Submittals).
- Fully versed with Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD platform, Adobe, Microsoft Office, and 3D drawing software.
- Strong communication within interdisciplinary design teams (Architects, Engineers, Environment, and Owner).
- Excellent understanding of project management skills (manage scheduling, resources, time, and budget).
- Display strong leadership and mentorship skills within a collaborative studio environment.
- Ability to effectively delegate project work and provide technical oversight and feedback.
WE OFFER TRAINING TO FOSTER YOUR GROWTH IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Develop your leadership and mentorship potential
- Assist with development of new clients and firm promotion
- Participate in marketing efforts and proposal writing
- Contribute to developing firm culture and innovations
- Assist in strategic planning initiatives
If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you, and encourage you to apply. Please email your resume, portfolio and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will take the time to carefully consider your application. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only reply to those people we are considering for interview.
Connect is not just a word in our name. It is the foundation of who we are and what we do.
Connect Landscape Architecture is a recognized leader for over 35 years in the design and transformation of healthy vibrant communities. Our values are at the core of everything we do, and our strength is in our people.