CSLA and OALA Share Exclusive Virtual Congress Content
The CSLA and OALA are pleased to share exclusive virtual content from the 2021 Virtual Congress: A Green Recovery for a Great Recovery. The following sessions are available for viewing and come highly recommended by the delegates who attended the Congress:
1. Keynote address by Martha Schwartz (learn more about Ms. Schwartz here)
2. Educational session by Brett Huson titled Indigenous Knowledges and Ecology and Adaptation
Registration is still open to gain access to all of the congress content, including twelve educational sessions, nine virtual field sessions, and more!
Stay tuned for information about the 2022 CSLA-APALA Congress to be held in Halifax June 9th to 11th, 2022, which will feature both in-person and virtual components.
CSLA and OALA thank our sponsors for their generous contributions.
Thank you for attending the CSLA-OALA 2021 Virtual Congress!
Information for registrants
All of the recorded content from the Congress is now available for those who have already registered in the virtual space for you to explore at your own pace.
Click on the link below, login with the same credentials you used to register, and click on the items in the agenda tab to view the content. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Information for non-registrants
Due to the success of our first virtual congress and the relevance of the presentations, we are opening 150 spots for those interested in gaining access to the content in the virtual event platform.
Register today to get access to keynote presentations by Maude Barlow and Martha Schwartz, twelve educational sessions, nine virtual field sessions, and more!
Why should you register?
- On demand content - watch the recordings at your own pace.
- Earn your Continuing Education Credits.
- Gain access to the platform until the end of the year.
- Reduced Congress experience for a low price.
- Engage with exhibitors and download product catalogues and other documents.
- Engage with other attendees.
- Special offer: 37% off a 1-year print subscription to AZURE! (Reduced price: $25.00. Regular price: $39.95.)
We only have 150 spots available, so register today!
Cost: $140 ($40 for students)
In the meantime, we have some content available for you to view right now!
- CSLA Awards Celebration Part 1 / Part 2
- College of Fellows Ceremony
- Martha Schwartz and Maude Barlow's Reading Lists
Nature-Based Solutions by Design
We have also recently launched the Nature-Based Solutions by Design brief. Nature-based Solutions (NbS) provide society with powerful alternatives to challenges posed by climate change, biodiversity loss, food security and accessibility to clean water.
The Planning Committee
Colleen Mercer Clarke, Chair
Jane Welsh, Chair of the Scientific Committee
Aaron Hirota, Trade Show Coordinator
Scientific Committee: Hope Parnham, Miriam Mutton, James Thomas, Jeff Frank, Nicolette Theroux, Ryan Hennessey, Bev Windjack, Ben Watt-Meyer