Do you love the idea of building community through compelling innovative design?
Do you share our belief that mental and emotional health, as well as social interactions, are encouraged through a connection with nature?
Do you strive for precision, organisation, and efficiency in your work?
Do you have a degree in Landscape Architecture or a Landscape Technician Diploma?
If so, you may be the rock star we are looking for!
We’re looking for someone who wants to make a difference and:
- Brings new ideas, insights, and curiosity to the company.
- Has strong graphic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understands and absorbs new information quickly and proficiently.
- Is Proactive – able to independently manage project deadlines and consultant coordination.
- Works productively both on their own and in collaborative settings
- Is detail-oriented and Proficient in construction detailing.
- Has High Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Word, Excel and InDesign
- Has Knowledge of the municipal approval process.
- Has Knowledge of plant material.
- Has the ability to meet challenging project deadlines
- Has a Valid Driver’s licence.
When you join us, you will assist our designers in research, design development, municipal submissions, and construction detail packages and perform on site inspections during construction. More importantly, you’ll be joining a team driven by a desire to foster community and wellness by connecting people to nature.
We pride ourselves on our supportive studio atmosphere, and constantly strive for an environment that allows everyone to do their best work.
If this resonates with you, submit your Resume with References and Graphic Portfolio highlighting design detailing and computer program skills to: Jackie VanderVelde firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your time and interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.