Join a culture of innovative and creative problem solvers working together to create cutting-edge design solutions in our award winning architectural and landscape architectural consulting practice. Not content with status-quo, we encourage individual and team development and continually exceed client expectations in various dimensions. Each team member is valued with collaboration and open communication essential, and opportunities for growth encourage integrating landscape on a range of dynamic projects in the education, multifamily, health care and institutional sectors. Continually expanding, CHP’s projects extend from the rugged west coast of Vancouver Island, to urban Vancouver and suburbs, and through the Okanagan to BC’s interior and beyond.
A few perks of why professionals and their families choose Chilliwack (https://youtu.be/GKYn3Z10UnI):
- located in the heart of Canada’s warmest winter climate
- an outdoor mecca - surrounded by lakes, rivers, mountains, world-class fishing, golfing, hiking and skiing
- within an hour’s drive of the ocean and all Vancouver has to offer
- affordable living in an outdoor paradise
- relief from commuter stress
Don’t get stuck in a rut – love where you work! Click on www.chparchitects.com to see your potential, and keep up with CHP culture on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and the like!
The Landscape Designer / Technologist we’re looking for:
Seeking a proactive team player with passion for designing outdoor spaces that inspire. Design experience and visual communication skills will be key in all aspects of landscape architecture, specifically concept design, design development, construction documentation, contract administration, site work and reporting. Open to Interns working towards their Landscape Architecture designation. The ideal team member will be:
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, MS Office
- Organized, able to work well independently, multi-task and prioritize with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- University degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, or accredited Landscape Architectural Technologist program with minimum 2 years’ experience in this area
- Excellent in English written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Strong in grading, planting design and landscape construction knowledge
This full-time position is available May 13 with a competitive salary and flexible benefits package offered. Please apply by sending your cover letter, resume and maximum 10 page PDF format portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.