Take one extraordinary landscape, and add one extraordinary architect, and what do you get? An extra-extraordinary opportunity for the best and brightest Landscape Architect/Designer to build dreams while building trails; to design lifestyles while designing landscapes; to grow a career while developing strategies. Here at Tract, we are passionate about design and believe it signiﬁcantly improves the wellbeing of our communities, environments, and the people who enjoy them. We are PlaceBuildersTM.
We are Tract Consulting – a multi-disciplinary landscape architecture, engineering, planning and design ﬁrm in Newfoundland and Labrador. This province is a natural wonder, and we take deep pride in adding to the beauty of this place and working with the rugged, inspiring landscape of all of our projects. We seek a vibrant, talented Landscape Architect/Designer to join our award-winning team of professionals.
The Landscape Architect/Designer is responsible for all aspects of landscape architectural project delivery including:
- Developing design concepts, conducting research and analysis, inventory and mapping, facilitating community engagement, producing design reports and delivering presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Participating on a variety of project types with a leadership role for landscape discipline projects.
- Providing innovative design solutions as part of the creative process within a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team dynamic.
- Serving in a leadership role as a technical design expert within the office environment; provides mentorship to junior staff.
- Maintaining and strengthening client relationships and playing a key role in client management and satisfaction.
Here’s what you need:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Landscape Architecture program
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a landscape architect and/or landscape designer
- Advanced design skills
- Comprehensive graphic ability, and experience with AutoCAD and Photoshop
- An opportunity to grow your career by working on diverse projects alongside a multi-disciplinary, collaborative team
- Competitive renumeration and beneﬁt package
- Professional growth and development
Deadline to Apply: December 8th, 2023
Please email a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com