AI Creative/Attractions International is an award-winning design studio with offices in Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and recently in Ottawa. We are looking for a variety of design staff to service our projects in Asia as well as within Canada. We are a diverse team of urban designers, landscape architects, artists, and tourism specialists, focused on creating high impact results that are realistic and sustainable while creating meaningful experiences.
We're currently looking for a landscape architect to join us.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Work with project design teams and partners in the development of landscape designs for our projects.
- Assist in the production of high-quality designs and create visuals to illustrate conceptual designs.
Experience and Skills:
- The candidate should have the experience and technical knowledge to propose and implement innovative and thoughtful design strategies from concept to implementation.
- The ideal candidate has experience working with high end projects, developing design proposals from urban-scale projects to residential-scale work, from concept to construction details.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially, Photoshop, Illustrator, and the ability to express designs proficiently though Sketch-Up and Lumion
- Candidates should be team-oriented, open-minded, possess leadership qualities, and be efficient in their daily tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail for meeting strict deadlines.
- Degree in landscape architecture or related design field; professional registration is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong English language verbal and writing abilities. The ability to speak French would be desirable.