DTAH is an award winning landscape architecture, architecture, and urban design firm recognized for projects that contribute to the public realm. We provide the highest level of professional service in a truly integrated studio setting that is stimulating, disciplined, congenial and enjoyable: we work hard, we produce great work, and we take pride in our accomplishments.
We are currently offering a full-time position for an experienced Landscape Architect. The ideal candidate enjoys being in a creative environment, loves working collaboratively and appreciates the culture of a small design office.
Qualifications and job description to include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience;
- OALA full membership preferred;
- Strong project management skills with experience in large, complex multi-disciplinary projects;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with consecutive/overlapping schedules and delivery dates;
- Manage, direct and coordinate presentations, graphics and detailed design;
- Experience as a prime consultant and subconsultant on complex contract documentation and contract administration;
- Project types include streetscapes, heritage landscapes, children’s play environments, water features, public parks and plazas, waterfronts, transit projects, and institutional/campus landscapes;
- Must be proficient in CAD, experience with Revit and Microsoft products at a minimum;
- Strong communication skills are essential.
Please respond to: email@example.com with ‘Landscape Architect Position’ in the subject line of the email.
- Cover letter expressing your interest
- Resume (pdf)
- Portfolio (pdf or link) with technical and graphic project examples
- Two (2) references