Are you a Junior Landscape Architectural Technologist who is looking to join a growing team? Are you interested in working on multi-disciplinary projects like these? Do multidisciplinary projects excite you? If so, we want to hear from you!
A Little About Us
We are engineers, technologists, planners, landscape architects, scientists, and their support teams that work together to deliver infrastructure, minimizing environmental impact and maximizing benefit to the community. We work hard and play hard because that is what #ISLLIFE is all about! Check us out on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
ISL’s Landscape Architecture Team is flexible, nimble and creative. Committed to finding, mentoring and growing the right individual, our team approach is integral to our success:
- We are Holistic – together we look at the whole project to find the right solution. No one creates in a silo.
- We act as a Boutique – small enough to take every project to heart, our specialized services allow us to work on a variety of project types.
- We are Integrated – working within the larger firm gives us an opportunity to work on complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Our abilities are Diverse – both sides of the brain are engaged for clients ranging from in-house engineers to architectural firms and the public sector.
A Little About You
Your cover letter must demonstrate:
- Expertise in 3D Sketch Up, Rhino, Revit and BIM
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to quality
- Self-starter and team player with ability to work with a variety of simultaneous projects
Your resume should show us:
- Diploma in Landscape Architectural Technology from an accredited institution or a relevant architectural degree
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in a Landscape Architectural Technologist role
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, LandFX, Sketch Up, Rhino, Indesign, Civil 3D and Adobe Creative Suite
- Onsite field experience
Bonus points for:
- Proficient and adaptable design skills in both public and private sector projects
- Demonstrated experience using Revit in a work environment
A Little More About the Role
- Completion of technical drawings for a variety of public and private sector landscape architectural projects
- 3D modeling and rendering
- Cost estimation, tendering, and production of contract documentation
- Assisting with contract administrative services
- Other related Landscape Architectural project tasks as assigned
Please submit resume, cover letter and sample portfolio online.
Visit us online at islengineering.com/about/join-the-team/