- Register for the Congress of the World Design Summit Organization
- Download the provisional program for landscape architecture and IFLA meetings
- Guided Tours
- CSLA Awards Gala Tickets (October 19th)
- IFLA Student Charrette (scroll down)
- IFLA Student Design Competition (scroll down)
The 2017 IFLA, CSLA and AAPQ Congress of the World Design Summit will be held in Montréal, Québec, October 16-19, 2017.
The themes of the Congress are:
- design for participation
- design for earth
- design for beauty
- design for sale?
- design for transformation
- design for extremes.
Plan to attend
3. Register for the event (note: if you cannot locate your membership number, please use the code CSLA2017)
4. Book your room at the official IFLA and CSLA Hotel, The Bonaventure Hotel: CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
Other hotels are also available:
- The Holiday Inn Montreal Centre-Ville, 2 min walking to the Congress Venue, Single room 219$ CAN dollars/night – breakfast not included, +1-514-878-9888 / +1-888-878-9888 or by email at email@example.com
- Hotel Le Dauphin Downtown Montreal, 4 min walking to the Congress Venue, Single room 172$ CAN dollars/night – breakfast included CODE: SOMMET MONDIAL DU DESIGN Reservations at 1-888-784-3888 or 514-788-3888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Tour Tickets
The CSLA and the AAPQ are pleased to announce several tours which will be offered during the Congress of the World Design Summit. Learn more here...
IFLA Student Design Competition
The deadline for the Student Design Competition is September 12th, 2017. While the briefs are available in other languages, please note that the definitive versions are in English and French.
To participate in the Student Design Competition, consult the brief (below) and submit the entry form well before the deadline. You will be invoiced for the registration fee once you submit the entry form. To be eligible, your submission fee must be paid before the deadline.
IFLA Student Charrette
A charrette will be held from October 13-15 at the Université de Montréal. The cost of participation in the charrette is $30 CAN. To register for the Charrette, CLICK HERE.
Learn more about the Peel Basin at the Montreal in Pictures website
2017 CSLA-AAPQ Planning Committee
Pierre Bouchard (Chair)
Michelle Legault, CSLA Executive Director
Bernard Bigras, AAPQ Executive Director
Isabelle Giasson, AAPQ President
Vincent Asselin, CSLA President
Program (scientific) Committee: Paula Meijerink, Ron Williams & Raquel Penalosa
Communications Committee: Wendy Graham
Special Events Committee: Jean Landry
Marketing|Expo Commitee: Michelle Legault & Pierre Bouchard