The CSLA Legacy Project Award is intended to recognize distinguished landscape architecture projects which:
- were forward-thinking for their time
- contribute significantly to their communities
- showed leadership and innovation, and
- are still relevant examples of excellence in the profession of landscape architecture.
The purpose of the award is to honour:
- projects which have left and continue to leave a lasting impact on Canada’s landscape
- the landscape architect(s) instrumental in the project’s conception, maintenance or revitalization, and
- the client, responsible for the project’s maintenance and continued development.
The award will provide an opportunity to recognize and develop awareness of important projects in communities across Canada.
DOWNLOAD the CSLA Legacy Project Award Nomination Guidelines and Form